We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

currency

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
currency

Hi,

I'm travelling to Abidjan for a period of 3 months on official business. I would like to know which currency has the best exchange rates.. US dollars or Euro vis-a-vis the current economy

St. Paul's Cathedral
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Churches & Cathedrals
PlaYce-Marcory
Department Stores, Shopping Malls
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: currency

The EURO might be the safest bet since the parity between the EURO and the CFA is fixed. 1 EURO equals to 655.9 FCFA

You have VISA/MASTERCARD ATMs at most major banks so I would suggest not carrying all your CASH when coming in. You can easily withdraw local CFA at the ATM (you will pay fees of course but its safer than carrying your cash everywhere).

2. Re: currency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2016, 22:17