Hi I am canadian and I am visting Abidjan for the first time next month for missionary purposes. I have some questions concerning the wifi and the currency;
- Do i need to exchange canadian dollars to FCFA? Or is it better to have american dollars?
- how much pocket money do I proximatly need if I am staying 15-20 days ( for food, transportation, wifi/cell inquiries)
- how does the wifi work in Abidjan? How goood is it? Will my iphone 5s work there?
- how medically safe is Abidjan? (Water? Food?)
- is there any safe measurements I should be taking during my visit?
Sorry if i have many questions, I am a little bit worried since I am travelling alone.