We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 7 - 9

Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
July 7 - 9

Just checking back to see if anyone knows of any special promotions, parties, etc, going on this Thursday or Friday? Have to leave Saturday so I probably won't stray far from the hotel that day.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,314 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: July 7 - 9

The "what used to be the AC Hilton" is offering $50 free slot play if you are a new or inactive member of their rewards program.

The Trop is offering new members who play 60 minutes.. free parking, an overnight stay next visit, and 250 ez promotion $$. (Visit the promotions booth)

Hope that helps.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
2. Re: July 7 - 9

That is very helpful - these are two that didn't have anything going last time I was there so I didn't visit. Thanks!

3. Re: July 7 - 9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City