We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ben and jerry's

sudbury,ontario
Level Contributor
334 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
ben and jerry's

last year when I was going to AC, someone wrote and mentioned that if you go to ben and Jerry's between 4 and 7 you can buy 3 scoops for three dollars,. Know what they are talking about???

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,005 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ben and jerry's

Uh that would be me. They've been offering 3 scoops, 3 hours, $3 for quite some time. I have not had it or even asked if it's still going on this year, but it's written up at #11 in the Cheap Eats Sticky tripadvisor.com/…25831293 Be sure to ask about it as they don't always have the sign posted

sudbury,ontario
Level Contributor
334 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ben and jerry's

that was quick. thanks!!!

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ben and jerry's

Ooh good to know. Should be hitting Borgata the end of the month.

NY, NY
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ben and jerry's

I think the Ben & Jerry's at the Borgata offer the special at slightly different hours. Its either 2pm or 3pm until 5pm.

sudbury,ontario
Level Contributor
334 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ben and jerry's

good to know if we are at that end at those times. thanks

NJ
Level Contributor
3,823 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ben and jerry's

Does anyone know what the retail price on three scoops at Ben/Jerrys usually is?

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,005 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ben and jerry's

C~str8, you know that paying retail is is anathema to me, but I think I recall $2.45 for a single scoop from the signs behind the counter

edit: looks like I am wrong answers.yahoo.com/question/index… 'a scoop costs $2.75'

Edited: 05 April 2011, 23:08
sudbury,ontario
Level Contributor
334 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ben and jerry's

that means three scoops for three dollars is a great bargain. the men will be happy in our party.

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ben and jerry's

three of almost anything for three bucks is a great deal these days.

unless what you're buying happens to be kennedy half dollars... then, not so much.

Edited: 06 April 2011, 02:22
10. Re: ben and jerry's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 08:19