We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Trip From Hell

Wasaga Beach...
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Bus Trip From Hell

To those who posted regarding my continuing the conversation from a few years ago please accept my apology. I somehow found my old post and noticed that some people had asked me questions ... so I answered them. I wasn't sure how to do that so I just clicked on their name and answered their questions. apparently this was not the right way to do that and so I'd like to say that I am very sorry to have a continuation of an old discussion and bored you with this.

Should anyone want to hear more about DKM Tours and the Bus Trip From Hell please let me know . . . or if y'all are totally fed up with it let me know too. LOL

1 reply
Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Bus Trip From Hell

Go ahead and post. I was looking through that old thread [Constantinos is currently closed BTW ~ I did see a new roof going on it]. And most of the posters that responded have moved on, been TA banned, etc. So. If y'all are still seeking edible near the old Taj, I highly suggest Perrys Cafe in the HoJos. Man, they are yummy! I cussingly love their BLT&T [turkey club], their turkey is soo moist!

Reply to: Bus Trip From Hell
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City