We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour guide for Harbin five days visit

New Zealand
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Tour guide for Harbin five days visit

My wife and I will be visit Harbin for five nights end Januarry. Please advise if i need a tour guide to show me around the interesting winterland sites here?

Thank you

Harbin, China
Level Contributor
274 posts
1. Re: Tour guide for Harbin five days visit

Hi Wildren,

For your nice trip to Harbin, better find a local guide to show you around. Since the guide knows the local culture, history and attractions well, the guide can save you lots of time and trouble in Harbin. Anyway, it is up to you.

Have a wonderful trip in Harbin:)

Harbin T

New Zealand
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Tour guide for Harbin five days visit

Thank you Harbin T for yr advice any suggestion for a five dags itinerary and guide?

Harbin, China
Level Contributor
274 posts
3. Re: Tour guide for Harbin five days visit

Hi Wildren,

Compare with Beijing or Shanghai, Harbin is small. I think visiting Harbin for 4 days and 3 nights is really enough. Your proposed 6 days and 5 nights Harbin trip is too long, since Harbin is cold and windy in winter, probably you will catch a cold here if you stay here too long:) Anyway, it is up to you.

Below are the suggested itinerary of 4 days Harbin trip, please kindly check.

Day 1: The guide will meet you at airport for airport pick up, then help you check in at hotel, later the guide will show you to Sofia Church, Synagogue, Central Street, in the evening visit Ice Lantern Festival at Zhaolin Park.

Day 2: The guide will show you to Siberian Tiger Park, Snow Sculpture Expo on Sun Island, Winter Swimming Watching, in the evening visit Ice and Snow World.

Day 3: One day outer suburb tour, the guide will take you to the beautiful Russian town, Volga Manor. Volga Manor is a very beautiful Russian town, you can see many beautiful Russian churches and palaces there, and experience Russian culture and history there.

Day 4: Free time in the morning, then airport drop off.

Have a good time in Harbin! I am local Harbinese, should you have any questions about Harbin, please kindly write to harbin58@hotmail.com I would like to answer your questions as much as I know.

Harbin T

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
23,361 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: Tour guide for Harbin five days visit

Hi,

The main winter sights can be reached by public transport or on foot in the city centre, a guide isn't necessary but a half decent map is. If you are interested in WW 2 history a visit to the Uniy 731 is a must.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Tour guide for Harbin five days visit

Thank you for your advise, much appreciated

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
23,361 posts
42 reviews
6. Re: Tour guide for Harbin five days visit

Hi,

You are welcome, just make sure you bring some warm clothing along with you. And, once you are here pay very careful attention when crossing the road.

7. Re: Tour guide for Harbin five days visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2017, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Harbin
Recent Conversations