We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow town accommodation

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
175 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Snow town accommodation

Hi i have been looking for accommodation in snow town shung feng forest itself in end dec. I can only find either Days Hotel & Suite Xuexiang, Xueyun ge Hotel. Cant find the location of xueyun ge in google map. Which one will you recommend?

I dont think i have any warm clothes and shoes for the weather in Harbin. Any idea where can i buy (not expensive pls) when i first reach Harbin?

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Harbin
Harbin
Heilongjiang, China
Sofitel Harbin
Sofitel Harbin
#1 of 1,252 hotels in Harbin
Shangri-La Hotel Harbin
Shangri-La Hotel Harbin
#2 of 1,252 hotels in Harbin
Aoluguya Hotel
Aoluguya Hotel
#3 of 1,252 hotels in Harbin
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
175 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow town accommodation

1 more questions please. Which hotel is more convenient ibis or sofitel in Harbin? Thx!

Mentioned in this post
Harbin
Harbin
Heilongjiang, China
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
23,242 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow town accommodation

Hi,

Unable to answer the question in your first post but the Ibis is fairly central, close to the St. Sophia Church and the main walking street. Personally, I would choose the Modern Hotel on the main walking street.

Edited: 25 April 2016, 02:27
Mentioned in this post
Modern Hotel
Modern Hotel
162 Reviews
Harbin, China
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
175 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snow town accommodation

Thank you AjarnAndy.

4. Re: Snow town accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2017, 06:17
;