We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mingdu ski resort

Level Contributor
191 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
mingdu ski resort

does anyone know information about mingdu ski resort? how to go there and back ,what bus?how much entrance fee for how long,how much rental cloth cost,how much for the lift?

thank you for your advice

Harbin, China
Level Contributor
250 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: mingdu ski resort

Hi nenycute,

Mingdu Ski Resort is located in the southeast suburb of Harbin. As far as I know, the fee for skiing is at 160CNY/2 hours. As for rental cloth cost, that is cheap.

Harbin T

Mentioned in this post
Harbin
Harbin
Heilongjiang, China
Level Contributor
191 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mingdu ski resort

thanks harbin, so the rental cloths,footwear and ski equipment is also 160CNY/2hours?also is there any public bus go there and back to harbin?

thanks a lot Harbin

Harbin, China
Level Contributor
250 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: mingdu ski resort

Hi nenycute,

As far as I know, the rental ski clothes is at CNY80 pp. As for footwear and ski equipment, they are included in the skiing fees at 160CNY/2 hours.

Since Mingdu ski resort is in the suburb of Harbin, there are no direct buses going there from city center at the moment, you have to rent a car, I can help you rent a car go there if you not mind.

Harbin T

Mentioned in this post
Harbin
Harbin
Heilongjiang, China
Level Contributor
191 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mingdu ski resort

thank you harbin,I'll check 1st then let you know!

5. Re: mingdu ski resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2017, 05:16