We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harbin Itinerary

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Harbin Itinerary

Good day Sir/Madam!

We are travelling to Beijing and Harbin this 26th Dec to 1st Jan and need some advise on our itinerary. Will be arriving Harbin on 28th early morning from Beijing by sleeper train and depart back to Beijing on 30th night time. Need your expert advise on which place of attractions can be group together in a day.

28th December - 30th December

- St Sophia Orthodox Church

- Central Street

- Sun Island Tourist Spot

- The Ice and Snow World

- Ice Lantern World (zhaolin park)

- Siberian Tiger Park

- Harbin Polar Land

- Erlongshan Ski Resort

Also need advise on recommended transportation to these places.

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Harbin
Harbin
Heilongjiang, China
Harbin Ice and Snow World
1,314 Reviews
Harbin, China
Zhaolin Park
Zhaolin Park
163 Reviews
Harbin, China
1. Re: Harbin Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2016, 09:20
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
23,282 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harbin Itinerary

Hi,

I would miss out on the Erlongshan Ski Resort and spend your three days in and around the city centre. You will have enough time to visit all the places you mention and quite possibly Unit 731. Do also spend a few hours walking on the frozen river which has a number of attractions.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Harbin Itinerary

Hi AjarnAndy,

We are considering trying out ski in harbin...Read that Erlongshan are nearer then Yabuli...Songhua River you mean?

Cheers!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Harbin Itinerary

Hi Harbin T,

Thank you for the enlightenment! Which day can I include Songhua River? Swimming Watching? Is my itinerary abit too stretched or can be done let say we spend maximum 2 hours in each attractions?

Cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Harbin
Harbin
Heilongjiang, China
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
23,282 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harbin Itinerary

Hi,

Yes, I was indeed referring to the Songhua River which runs through Harbin. I shall try and get some information about buses to the Ski Centre you mention.

Harbin, China
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Harbin Itinerary

Hi MTMSG,

Both Erlongshan and Yabuli are very far away from Harbin, it usually takes about 2 hours to reach Erlongshan from Harbin city center by car, and it takes about 4 hours to reach to Yabuli from Harbin city center, coz drivers have to driver very slowly and carefully due to the icy road conditions in wintertime for safety reason.

Songhua River and Winter Swimming Watching can be included in day 1 (Dec 28). Your itinerary is ok, you can spend maximum 2 hours in each attractions.

Harbin T

Mentioned in this post
Harbin
Harbin
Heilongjiang, China
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
23,282 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Harbin Itinerary

Hi,

Are you planning to visit the Ice Festival? If so, you should allow far more than two hours. You can get there on bus 29, a double decker. I suggest walking around during daylight hours, take a break to eat/drink and then walk around once the area is lit up.

Mentioned in this post
Ice Festival Harbin
Ice Festival Harbin
60 Reviews
Harbin, China
Harbin, China
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Harbin Itinerary

Hi MTMSG,

Below are the suggested itinerary for your Harbin tour that you can find place of attractions can be group together in a day.

Day 1, Dec 28: St Sophia Orthodox Church, Central Street, Ice Lantern World (zhaolin park).

Day 2: Dec 29: Sun Island Tourist Spot, Ice and Snow World, Siberian Tiger Park, Harbin Polar Land.

Day 3, Dec 30: Erlongshan Ski Resort.

Harbin T

Mentioned in this post
Harbin
Harbin
Heilongjiang, China
Zhaolin Park
Zhaolin Park
163 Reviews
Harbin, China
1,314 Reviews
Harbin, China
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Harbin Itinerary

Hi AjarnAndy,

Thank you for the suggestion, we will put it in consideration :)

Cheers!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Harbin Itinerary

Hi Harbin T,

Thank you for the suggestion. May I know if Jihua Ski Resort is the nearest to Harbin City compared to other ski resorts? tour websites stated only 40mins drive however google map shows 1h30mins drive.

Cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Harbin
Harbin
Heilongjiang, China