We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailor in Haikou

Singapore
Level Contributor
29 posts
Tailor in Haikou

I vaguely remember that there is a fabric and tailor street. Please let me know the street name and the district this is in. Any recommendations for tailors?

Haikou, China
Level Contributor
185 posts
1. Re: Tailor in Haikou

Hi,

I am local, and I know that, the street (Lane)just locates on the opposition to the Hainan Oversea Chinese Hotel in Da Long Road, in Chinese, we call Da Tong Yi Li.(大同一里)

However, I don't have any tailor to recommend.

Best wishes!

Singapore
Level Contributor
29 posts
2. Re: Tailor in Haikou

Thanks.

I will be staying at Hainan Long Quan Hotel (HaiKou) along No. 22 Da Tong Road, Long Hua District.... so it must be nearby?

Haikou, China
Level Contributor
185 posts
3. Re: Tailor in Haikou

Yes, you are right!

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
1 review
4. Re: Tailor in Haikou

Can I know what is the price range to tailor a shirt and pants in Haikou?

As I have relatives there telling me it will cost about RMB9000 for a shirt!!!!

I was surprised and shocked, as I tailored in Shanghai cost me only RMB100-RMB150 per shirt.

5. Re: Tailor in Haikou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 19:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanya