We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shenzhen airport (SZX) transfer to Hong Kong Airport

San Jose...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Shenzhen airport (SZX) transfer to Hong Kong Airport

I'm trying to figure out the ferry schedule from SZX (Shenzhen Airport) Fu Yong to HKG Skypier. I found this official link:

cksp.com.hk/en/…shipingline_price_hk_m

However, I can't figure out the departure times from Fu Yong to HKG Skypier. The columns are labeled in a very obtuse way. Is the first Fu Yong to HKG departure at 8:35am or 10:15am?

I'm hoping it's 8:35am as I need to take a 12pm flight from HKG. I'm arriving SZX at 5:40am.

Alternatively has anybody done the bus/coach transfer from SZX to HKG? How long does it take? What's the frequency? Again I would want to catch a bus around 6:30am or as soon after as possible for a 11am or 12pm flight at HKG.

3 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
587 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Shenzhen airport (SZX) transfer to Hong Kong Airport

The first ferry from Fuyong is at 08:35.

The first bus from Shenzhen Airport to HKG is at around 08:00 and it usually takes about 2h.

Asia
Level Contributor
13 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Shenzhen airport (SZX) transfer to Hong Kong Airport

Since it is still early. You may want to consider taking taxi from Shenzhen airport to Shekou ferry to KHIA. The sailing time is much shorter. Please call and check.

https:/…sailing-schedule-fares.aspx

San Jose...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Shenzhen airport (SZX) transfer to Hong Kong Airport

Thank you Bob and Novice O! That's just the info I needed!

Reply to: Shenzhen airport (SZX) transfer to Hong Kong Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Shenzhen