We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HKIA to Relaxed Season Dongmen Hotel

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
HKIA to Relaxed Season Dongmen Hotel

Hi, can someone teach me how to get frm HKIA to Relaxed Season Dongmen hotel? I hve tried to search on this form but really confused. Thanks in advance!

2 replies to this topic
Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
19,472 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HKIA to Relaxed Season Dongmen Hotel

A few choices.

#1) - I recommend: take a direct ferry from HKIA to Shenzhen Shekou without going through Hong Kong Immigration. From Shekou, you can take Shenzhen Metro or a taxi to Dongmen district where the hotel is. Subway Line 3, "Shaibu" Station.

#2) Take one of the cross-border bus service from HKIA to Shenzhen. You cross the border at Shenzhen Bay or Huanggang. Ask the bus counter worker which route serves closest to this hotel.

#3) Take the HKIA to Huanggang bus. Or a shared van. Cross the border at Huanggang. On the Shenzhen side, take a short taxi ride to this hotel.

shenzhen
Level Contributor
40 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HKIA to Relaxed Season Dongmen Hotel

How many people are there with you? If you have 3-4 people,booking a private car is the best option. You can cross border in the car during crossing customs.

Reply to: HKIA to Relaxed Season Dongmen Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted