We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 nights itinerary

Singapore River...
2 posts
Save Topic
4 nights itinerary

Hello, can some one share with me a good itinerary for a 4night stay in sz. I am keen in shopping and pubbing and visiting some cultural or handicrafts places. Thank you

5 replies to this topic
Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
44,269 posts
824 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 nights itinerary

I can't see how one can keep busy for 4 days in Shenzhen. Lots of shopping malls though.

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
Singapore River...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 nights itinerary

May I know where would be a good place to stay to be near shopping ? Thank you.

V R
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 nights itinerary

Hi there

Best place to stay is Shangrila Luohu. It is reasonably priced for a 5star and very convenient to shopping at Luohu Commercial city which is 5 minutes walk. Dongmen and HuaqiangBei are easier by taxi and are 10 minutes and 20 minutes respectively.

See my post in Luohu Commercial Plaza for ideal shops. If it doesn't cover all you need, feel free to PM for more tips and shops that are suitable for your requirements

Fabulous meals are also available in Luohu Plaza. They are leeYuen on 4th Floor and Choy Dip on 3rd Floor... there are also really good seafood restaurants close to Dongmen and the street food is great in that area

Mentioned in this post
Luohu Hotel
Luohu Hotel
105 Reviews
Shenzhen, China
4. Re: 4 nights itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 September 2017, 11:05

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 nights itinerary

Hi there

Thank you for your post very informative. I went to Shenzhen last year and shopped at Luohu also stayed at the Shangri-La. I LOVE shoes and found a great place but cannot for the life of me remember where it is located! My bad luck - hopefully I will find it on my trip next week. Can you please tell me if you have a recommendation for sports things - 2XU, runners etc. also shoes in general.

Last time I went I could not find places to eat so your recommendations are also great. Is there any other places outside of the shopping plaza you would recommend? I am travelling with my sister-in-law and 16 yo daughter. Any additional tips would be great!

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers

Janine

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
Luohu Hotel
Luohu Hotel
105 Reviews
Shenzhen, China
Reply to: 4 nights itinerary