We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From macau to shenzhen

Jitra, Malaysia
Level Contributor
15 posts
From macau to shenzhen

Hai guys! Could u guys help me out how to go to shenzhen from macau? What transport should we take and how long the journey? TQ guys! :)

8 replies to this topic
Macau, China
Level Contributor
7,135 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: From macau to shenzhen

turbojet.com.hk/en/routing-sailing-schedule/…

Macau to Shenzhen Shekou by ferry.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,957 posts
109 reviews
2. Re: From macau to shenzhen

Ferry is the best option. 1h

You can also take a bus which is cheaper, but takes much more time - 2,5-3h.

Check other threads for more details:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29741…

Jitra, Malaysia
Level Contributor
15 posts
3. Re: From macau to shenzhen

TQ hiro n cookie for the info. May i know how much the cost for bus ride per person? And what the name of bus station?

Macau, China
Level Contributor
7,135 posts
21 reviews
4. Re: From macau to shenzhen

>>May i know how much the cost for bus ride per person? And what the name of bus station?

HKD 130 if you are booking China Travel Service, and the bus terminal for CTS buses is at B2 Floor of the underground Mall right in front of Gongbei Port.

However, if you consider the immigration waiting time (about 30 minutes - 1 hour), it will take you almost 4 hours to Shenzhen by bus. Then why not taking the ferry directly with only HKD 100 more and save you more than half of the time?

Jitra, Malaysia
Level Contributor
15 posts
5. Re: From macau to shenzhen

Tq so much hiro for so much info, i got it. ;)

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,426 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: From macau to shenzhen

Also, as a note for any future enquirers, unless you hold a Singaporean, Japanese or Bruneian passport, remember that if you want to take a bus between Macau and Shenzhen, you will need to obtain a full China visa in advance. You cannot obtain the 5 day Shenzhen visa using this route.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: From macau to shenzhen

Hi I could like to visit Hong Kong,Macau and Shenzhen. which place should i visit first? My flight will land at Hong Kong.

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
19,831 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: From macau to shenzhen

#7: May not matter much.

I would consider: Flying in to HKIA, go directly to Macau (save one immigration).

Then ferry from Macau to Shenzhen Shekou.

Then from Shenzhen, land-base border crossing to Hong Kong, MTR to the city. Or you can take a ferry too if you like, less crowded but limited schedule, Shekou to Sheung Wan (Hong Kong Island).

Reply to: From macau to shenzhen
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted