We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestions for Sunday breakfast

Woodstock, Illinois
Level Contributor
216 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
suggestions for Sunday breakfast

Going to game this weekend and looking for somewhere to do breakfast on Sunday - would love a neighborhood type diner place, any ideas?

Chelsea, MI
Level Contributor
55 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestions for Sunday breakfast

The Fleetwood is the classic diner in downtown A2 at Liberty and Ashley, just your basic greasy spoon.

If you want a better breakfast try Cafe Zola on Washington, fantastic food and coffee. If it's nice you can sit outside.

Mentioned in this post
Cafe Zola
Cafe Zola
420 Reviews
Ann Arbor, MI
Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestions for Sunday breakfast

Ann Arbor has a bunch of excellent diner type places for breakfast. Unless you're going early they'll all have lines on Sunday morning and have varying degrees of difficulty parking near them. Everyone will have their favorites (I share ours below), but you can also look at a partial listing here:

annarbor.com/restaurants/cuisine/breakfast/

As the previous poster suggested, Cafe Zola is indeed a nicer place than diner style and their crepes are good. Feels more like a European street cafe than an American diner.

Our two fav diner style places are Angelo's by the med school part of campus for either raisin French toast or eggs benedict (extremely limited parking, but easy walking area if you park away from it) and Northside Grill (easy parking, a bit off campus) for the breakfast sandwiches (huge and tasty) and great french roast coffee.

Angelo's: http://www.angelosa2.com/home.htm

Northside: …me.com/northsidegrill/NORTHSIDEGRILL/The_No…

Have fun at the game and I can't resist--GO BLUE!!

Mentioned in this post
Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor
Michigan
Cafe Zola
Cafe Zola
420 Reviews
Ann Arbor, MI
Woodstock, Illinois
Level Contributor
216 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suggestions for Sunday breakfast

Thank you so much, leaving this morning and have taken suggestions with me.

SE Michigan
Level Contributor
68 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suggestions for Sunday breakfast

Hope you had a great breakfast - the Northside Grill was without power on Sunday morning so hopefully that wasn't your destination of choice!

5. Re: suggestions for Sunday breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 21:15