We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay for Football games

Florida
Level Contributor
11 posts
25 reviews
Places to stay for Football games

My wife suprised me with tickets for the Michigan/Wisconsin game in Sept. This is like a life long dream to finally go to a game in the big house. Now I need some area advice. I know we are late in the game to find a hotel or any place to stay in Ann Arbor, although that is really what we want. So if any of you could tell me where in the surrounding area is a good (safe/convenient) place to stay that would be great. I am looking frantically to find something and neither of us know anything about the area so any advice would be great. Thanks. GO BLUE !

11. Re: Places to stay for Football games

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Ann Arbor