We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just a tour

calicut
1 post
Save Topic
just a tour

to see dubai

Arabian Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Khat Tours and Safaris
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Safaris
Desert Safari Dubai
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Day Trips
Arabian Private Adventure
City Tours, Cultural Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,313 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just a tour

Can you give us a bit more information ?

Fort Worth, Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: just a tour

I saw this post and it is close to what I am looking for also. My family of 3 (2 adults and 1 toddler) will have a 15 hr layover in Dubai at the end of March. I was curious what is the best way to find a reliable, safe driver who could give us a tour of the city that isn't too expensive? I hear you can get drivers at the airport but they offer tourist prices. yikes. Any advice?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,313 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just a tour

You could just take a taxi from the official rank - they are metered, clean, safe and plentiful.

Or you could take the big bus tour.

What day of the week will it be ?

What time does your flight arrive ?

What time does your onward flight depart ?

Which passports do you hold ?

4. Re: just a tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 17:42