We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bur dubai or jumeirah beach in June? Too hot for desert safa

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Bur dubai or jumeirah beach in June? Too hot for desert safa

Suggestions on best locations for Accommodation in late June? I would normally stay beachside but will the weather be prohibitive? We are wanting to see the gold souk, old town, sunset desert camel experience and dinner, snow world, and would usually like to have the poolside relaxing option ..all hotel sugestions welcome, including any that include airport transfers ?

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bur dubai or jumeirah beach in June? Too hot for desert safa

How many people? Adults, children? What is your budget per night in dirhams? Would you prefer self catering or hotel?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bur dubai or jumeirah beach in June? Too hot for desert safa

Hi, I'm thinking hotel rather than self catering as we only have 2 nights. We are a group of 5 adults requirieng 3 rooms between us. Our budget is around 750 dirhams per room per night

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bur dubai or jumeirah beach in June? Too hot for desert safa

The only activity that you may struggle to do in June is the souks during the day. I've been on a desert safari in the summer months and it's hot whilst at the camp but not unbearable. All the other activities can be done in airline conditioned comfort and the pools are cooled.

If the beach isn't important then look towards a city hotel with pool, you'll save a little money.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bur dubai or jumeirah beach in June? Too hot for desert safa

A city hotel will be cheaper but I definitely prefer the Jumeirah beach hotels, we usually go at the end of May and it is hot but not unbearable.

5. Re: Bur dubai or jumeirah beach in June? Too hot for desert safa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2012, 10:19