We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who is going to Ferrari World ?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jeddah, Makkah...
2 posts
Save Topic
who is going to Ferrari World ?

hi there i'm going to dubai from 22 to 29Oct with my wife

if your going to Ferrari World at this days i hope we can go together :P

Email me

salman2sa@hotmail.com

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: who is going to Ferrari World ?

Why?

UK
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: who is going to Ferrari World ?

Maybe in order to share taxi costs?

In any case, I would like to say the following about Ferrari World. If you want to continue reading then please do, however it may change your mind about going.

Basically, when we went there (back in December last year) very little was open. Formula Rossa, the world's fastest coaster, was closed. G-Force, the shooty-uppy ride, was closed. V12, the water ride, was closed for much of the day. Consequently we found the place boring and lifeless with little to do, and not worthy of the price. Hence why I gave it a 1 out of 5 in my review.

Recent reviews have said that Formula Rossa is still regularly closed for maintenance, along with other rides. I would consider trying to contact Ferrari World to check whether the rides will be open when you visit. I'm unsure whether their website says which rides are open and which aren't now - I did hear somewhere that it was a feature they added.

I do hope everything is open when you visit - if you visit will you review it?

airtrainandplane
Level Contributor
738 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: who is going to Ferrari World ?

A couple of rides were closed on our visit too, it was still a good day though.

check before you go-

ferrariworldabudhabi.com/en-gb/plan-your-vis…

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: who is going to Ferrari World ?

If you visit on a Friday or Saturday all rides are more likely to be open.

5. Re: who is going to Ferrari World ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 07:16