We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club lounges . What exactly do you get

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bonnybridge
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Topic
Club lounges . What exactly do you get

I was looing to book the SHeraton Creek club lounge , but the online bird at Sheraton said The lounge only includes Continetal breakfast and pick up from the airport .

What do other club lounges around Dubai get include

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club lounges . What exactly do you get

Usually its soft drinks/coffee all day and a cocktail hour at the time you'll be looking to get ready for dinner (6-7pm)......ok if your on business but if your with the missus that timing is not good. The breakfast is normally a cut down choice (continental) rather than the full choice in main resturant.

Given that many hotels charge a £50/night + supplement for this then you need to take a view on if its worth it....many people do it for the snob value of being in an club lounge....personally I find it questionable value, especially as the rooms are the same.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club lounges . What exactly do you get

Just to add to that tho....a couple of rare gems, like the Address properties, are worth it as you get free booze all evening....

Edited: 24 August 2011, 22:59
Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club lounges . What exactly do you get

@ harrypic lol i know what you mean about snob value,

staying at the radisson you get slippers & bath robes with blue writing on, the club rooms have red writing on ive yet to see anyone wearing the blue ones round the pool BUT the red ones think they own it lol pathetic lol..

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club lounges . What exactly do you get

LOL drifter....

Whats even funnier is those people are oblivious to the fact that people are laughing at them, thinking sad t*ssers....

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club lounges . What exactly do you get

Yeah your right lol lol

and if you happen to get in the lift with them they rearrange their robes so you can see the red writing lol lol

Edited: 24 August 2011, 23:45
Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club lounges . What exactly do you get

Dont know wether to laugh or bow to them lol :-D)

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club lounges . What exactly do you get

I feel a smoking jacket is far more effective at getting the respect I command.

As a holder of status from quite a few programmes I get access to these lounges around the world and they do differ. The general summary is that you need to drink alcohol for the extra payment to work. In some cases you can get free car services from airports and train stations which may balance the payment out a little. For instance a return airport transfer in Jumeirah is 600dhs and a club exec upgrade can be as low as 300dhs.

Bonnybridge
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Club lounges . What exactly do you get

Good replies , i look forward to wearing robe with the red writing .

Aye right !

9. Re: Club lounges . What exactly do you get

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 19:20