We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mina a'salam brunch

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
durham
Level Contributor
305 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Mina a'salam brunch

Hi my sister has booked for the Mina brunch we had the brunch at the Al Qasr and it was great good atmosphere good food champs flowing etc. however because they are on the H/B Jumierah where you can eat in most of the Jumierah restaurant they can have brunch at the Mina for 150 dhs so it seems a waste to pay 495dhs for the Al Qasr but is the cliental simular and the ambionce as I have seen some photo's of the brunch venue and I am not convinced.

Also do they have live entertainment ? I was told that the terrace will not be open 23rd September.

The party consists of 4 elegant 60 somethings.

Can anyone help. thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mina a'salam brunch

Yes, live entertainment outside of Ramadan. The outdoor areas are closed between June-October for the majority of restaurants in Dubai.

The sparkling wine is the same as Al Qasr, if you want champagne you'll need to head out of the Jumeirah resorts.

IMO the brunch at MAS is much better in the winter, especially for families, as there are outdoor food stations such as candy floss stalls and gelato bikes making a good atmosphere.

2. Re: Mina a'salam brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 14:16