We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxfree at arrival in terminal 2?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Taxfree at arrival in terminal 2?

Hi,

Do anyone know if its possible to buy taxfree on arrival to terminal 2?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,544 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxfree at arrival in terminal 2?

You have asked this question before and the answer is the same as it was the last time you aksed

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k46…

I know you saw the answer so not sure why you feel it is necessary to ask the same question again

Edited: 10 July 2011, 17:03
Sweden
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxfree at arrival in terminal 2?

Sorry, probably my fault. I thought it was different rules on arriving and departuring. If its possible to buy something both ways that will be grate. In Sweden its not possible to buy anything when landing! That may explain my question. Ones again sorry..

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxfree at arrival in terminal 2?

There is a small duty free in t2 on arrival, it is next to baggage claim, did I mention it was small. Mainly electronics, beer, liquor, and candy. Really not much else, and better to wait until departure.

Sweden
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxfree at arrival in terminal 2?

Now you definetly lost me. Will it be more taxfree departing from terminal 2 then arriving? I thougt you ment that the taxfree store at terminal 2 was small all together. (I´m sorry its probably due to my bad english) .

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxfree at arrival in terminal 2?

Everything in T2 is smaller than T1 and much smaller than T3. That's because of the type of flights and quantity of flights. There is small duty free in the arrivals hall and a slightly bigger, but still small, shop in departures.

Sweden
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxfree at arrival in terminal 2?

Thank you! Now I know!

7. Re: Taxfree at arrival in terminal 2?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 13:17