We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's nearly time!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
461 posts
Save Topic
It's nearly time!!

Leave on Sunday staying in the marina area for two weeks. Don't forget if you want me to check anything out for you whilst I'm there just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,481 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's nearly time!!

One of the things on my list to try next time is a meal at Rive Gauche in the Address Hotel at the Marina.

It's French and I guess mid to high end pricing so if you fancy giving that a once over I'd be grateful. I know it has outside terracing which will be closed just now but I fancy a nice meal overlooking the Marina. So it would be good to hear about it or anywhere else you come across up that way

London, United...
Level Contributor
461 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: It's nearly time!!

No problem, it's onthe list!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's nearly time!!

Have a great time, we'd love to hear a trip report when you return.

London, United...
Level Contributor
461 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: It's nearly time!!

Sorry Latimer - we never got round to this!

5. Re: It's nearly time!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 17:16