We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mj summer flavors

Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Mj summer flavors

Does anybody know what the price is to eat in mj's for children with the summer flavors voucher, I am happy with 150aed for adults but just wondered if it would be the same for a 10 year old.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mj summer flavors

The supplement applies only to adults, or children above 12yrs.

Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mj summer flavors

Great thanks

chw
schildow
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mj summer flavors

I`m afraid that`s not true. Had exactly the same question, because we travel

with our 9 year old daughter, here is the reply from DAM

Children 5 years old and above are required to pay a supplement charge of AED 150 and therefore we do not offer kids menu at MJ’s.

Also, the restaurant will advise you accordingly as to what will be excluded from the Menu.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mj summer flavors

I've PM'ed you chw.

The information I was presented with was as above, and clearly stated there wasn't any exclusion from the menus.

Edited: 30 June 2011, 15:26
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mj summer flavors

I'm not sure about this offer but we have eaten in mj's for years now and they always offer a childrens menu.

6. Re: Mj summer flavors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 13:19