We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeriah Beach Hotel

Sydney
Level Contributor
135 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Jumeriah Beach Hotel

We are arriving 13/10/2011 and are a family of 4 - 2 children 11 and 15 years staying for only one night.

I was trying to source accommodation that had free wild wadi access and close to the malls.

Does anyone know if there is a good booking site to get a good rate?

The rate I have with Emirates in their stopoover package is AUD 737 which is quite expensive.

Are there better options?

However, I need 24 hour booking as we arrive at 7.00am in the morning and leave 24 hours later.

Many thanks Catherine

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
453 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jumeriah Beach Hotel

What I know that if you stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, you will be automatically qualified for free access at any time to Wild Wadi and just walking distance from the hotel, and no need to go out of the hotel, there is entrance to and from Jumeirah Beach Hotel residence. The access card will be handed over at the reception or ask for it.

About the rates , is that amount AUD737 to stay at Jumeirah Beach hotel?

If so, I think is reasonable as in Oct already a high season. Is it including Breakfast for four?

Hasan

dubai-travel-uae-guide.com

TripAdvisor Slide show - Jumeirah Beach Road

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-018c-8cd8-4891…

Sydney
Level Contributor
135 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jumeriah Beach Hotel

Thanks for your reply.

I was hoping somone would have some other suggestions or sites where i might get it at a better rate.

I think the price is a little expensive for me. I know it is for 4.

I originally tried to book in to the Emirates Tower but it is booked out.

Their inclusions were complimentary wild wadi and shuttles to the malls.

That's what I was hoping to find something similiar.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jumeriah Beach Hotel

You would probably save money by not booking through Emirates. With the Jumeirah and many other hotels in Dubai they are well catered for the early morning arrivals. They will let you swap your breakfast to the check in morning, let you use all the hotel facilities (changing, pool, beach, wadi) and even have a lounge for you to chill out in until your room is ready.

Try Kayak.com, Jumeirah.com for starters. As Points states, October is the start of high reason and therefore expect the rates to be on the high side.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,526 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jumeriah Beach Hotel

You could also look at the rates for a 2 bedroom apartment at Jumeirah World Trade centre apartments.

This is 10 mins from Dubai Mall by cab and also gives free access to Wild Wadi and the beach at Madinat Jumeirah.

This can be booked direct with Jumeirah via their web site.

Sydney
Level Contributor
135 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jumeriah Beach Hotel

Thanks Latimer. That was just the information I was looking for.

I will contact them and see what I can book

thank you Catherine

6. Re: Jumeriah Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 23:18