We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
111 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

Recently I read somewhere in the forum that to get good deals you have to book with the Hotels directly.

We are planning to stay at Atlantis in the last week of May with 2 kids, but I am unable to see on their website if they are offering BB or HB with the booking or these are charged extra on arrival.

Has anyone used their website, please confirm.

Many thanks

DB

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

it normally always says, read through all the promotions and rates and email if still not showing.

it doesnt always work out better because on top of the rate you need to add a further 20 percent for tax.

wirral
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

We will be there at that time and managed to get a great deal with travelbag (which had gone last time I checked) . However I know the hotel has got a good offer at the moment for room only. We will possibly be needing another room for our son and we also plan to book direct with hotel. Please can you let me know what they plan to charge you for HB? Thanks

England
Level Contributor
84 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

We will be there that week aswell. I booked direct with the hotel & upgraded when they had a special offer on & it included breakfast. Try emailing them ..Dont ask ....dont get ! I am going to ask about hb when I check in & see what the cost is.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
111 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

Thanks Guys,

Ive tried the Hotel, but they say HB is not provided by the Hotel directly. I have to go through a Holiday Agent in UK.

DB

Liverpool, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

im travelling to atlantis last week in july, got really good deal for bed and breakfast however was not asked if i wanted to upgrade to half board, and was also wondering if i would be offered this on arrival, if anybody knows i would greatly appreciate the info on how i would upgrade.

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

Taking two kids to Dubai in June.....................mad!!!!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,509 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

In your opinion and one that is obviously not shared by the several thousand people who do that every year.

For abbey from Liverpool - the post above yours would suggest that you need to speak to the agent that you booked it with. Alternatively, if you booked it direct then go back to Atlantis and ask them.

It is possible to eat out in Dubai more cheaply than the cost of half board at Atlantis but this means leaving the resort by cab every night to make the 6km trip to Dubai mainland to go out to eat - you would need to weigh up whether you want to be tied to Atlantis for every meal or you want to experience a bit more of the city

horsham
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

i must be mad too as we are taking a 6 & 4 year old to Dubai on Sunday and did so last year and my sister and her 2 kids......................... mad I don't think so!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

You won't be offered an upgrade to half board on arrival, they want you to eat in the restaurants at full price! You can ask but expect it to be eyewateringly expensive.

For all those contacting the hotel and they refer you back to your agent it's because your agent simply is buying a block of rooms or buying off a room bank who has a block of room. The guest information is then communicated a couple of weeks before.

New York
Level Contributor
55 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How to book HB directly with Atlantis??

Sorry, but I don`t get it. Means there is no option to obtain- buy HB vouchers upon arrival at the Atlantis ? What if the internet company Orbitz who sold me the package has no clue about it?

Please, help. Thanks.