We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday Brunch

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Friday Brunch

Hi everyone, visiting Dubai early June. Anyone any suggestions for friday brunch for me and my husband? Thinking of quality of food rather than quantity and somewhere with a bit of atmosphere. Thanks

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
239 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday Brunch

AL Qasr Brunch in the Madiant is my fav, its set out over 3 restaurants and there is a great atmosphere, I always chose this one. I know it has won awards in the past for best brunch.

Nat

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
683 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday Brunch

I went to Al Qasr last Friday and it was great. Very good value for money. If you want a copy of the menu pm me your e-mail and I will let you have it.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,542 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Friday Brunch

Atlantis offers its own Friday brunch so not sure if you want to go there or see somehere different.

To get to Al Qasr from Jebel Ali will take about 40 minutes by cab.

A wee bit closer to you are The Address hotel at the Marina which offers a god Friday brunch as does The Westin.

grimsby UK
Level Contributor
80 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Friday Brunch

Like the look of the Al Qasr,I have sent you a message manx travellor.

Thanks

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,491 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Friday Brunch

I did the Al Qasr brunch two weeks ago, and it was fantastic. There was so much food that I feared that quantity would prevail over quality, but that wasn't the case. It was an all around memorable experience for our first trip to Dubai.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Friday Brunch

What sort of "atmosphere are you looking for"?

Some brunches are geared towards older peeps on holiday, like Al Qasr or Observatory and some are geared towards partytime like Yalumba or Double Deckers......depends what your after

One persons fav is another persons dive....so tell us what sort of atmosphere your after.....

Edited: 07 March 2011, 00:46
Isle of Man
Level Contributor
683 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Friday Brunch

I have only been to Al Qasr the once, week before last, and it was certainly not geared towards older people. It might have been due to a couple of larger groups but I would have said the average age was mid 20's to mid 30's, obviously there were some older people in there.

It was very relaxed and there was people up dancing to the singer and band.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Friday Brunch

can someone tell me what is this thing about Fri Brunch?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,542 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Friday Brunch

Friday is the Dubai equivalent of Sunday - everyone's day off and a Holy day for Muslims.

Friday Brunch is a Dubai institution and sprang up to cater for expats - so think Sunday lunch with as much food and drink as you can get down over a 4 hour period. Mostly classy and sometimes elegant family day out - although as above several are anything but classy, elegant or for families.

There is a Friday brunch in Dubai for every taste, budget and lifestyle.

Edited: 07 March 2011, 19:12
Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Friday Brunch

Hi There,

Can someone confirm the price at Al Qasr?

Regards

Chris