We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suites for 5 adults!!

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Hotel suites for 5 adults!!

Hi,

I'm looking to treat my mum to a break in Dubai for her 60th Birthday, there will be 5 adults going altogether and were looking to get a hotel suite rather then seperate rooms, does anyone have any good hotel/apartment suggestions? Many of the hotel sites don't seem to have the option to choose a suite option so struggling to find hotels that offer them

Thanks Sarah

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
749 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suites for 5 adults!!

It is easier for members to suggest hotels if you mention your price range.

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,544 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suites for 5 adults!!

Not to mention the number of rooms you may need - are any prepared to share?

Oh, and by the way, when? This year? Next `year? Which month?

Gosh, seems my crystal ball has failed me this time ... sorry.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,526 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel suites for 5 adults!!

There are hundreds of options for apartments and I would recommend a fully serviced apartment over 2 or more hotel rooms because of the space you will get.

Fully serviced apartments are just like hotels with all the daily cleaning, turn down, linen services etc and some have restaurants with breakfast facilites and room service.

I have stayed in several 3 bedroom options and can recommend some but do you know which area of Dubai you want to be in ?

Do you want to be near a beach or would you be happy with a good pool ?

Do you have a 5* budget or do you want something reasonable ?

Do you want to be close to shopping and places to walk to for eating in the evening ?

What sort of

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
551 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel suites for 5 adults!!

Just go to expedia select the dates and number of adults in 1 room and there 14 pages of hotel suites and serviced apartments.

I agree with Latimer that a serviced apartment would be the best option.

You do get 2 bedroom suites which a really nice but so will see that they are very very expensive.

If you prefer a hotel as opposed to serviced apartments then ajoining rooms will be much cheaper.

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
807 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel suites for 5 adults!!

Where are the ajoining rooms - I've tried many times with no joy.

6. Re: Hotel suites for 5 adults!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2011, 06:38