We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dubai stables?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west mids
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
dubai stables?

has any been to visit the stables? and is it woth a visit?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dubai stables?

We went on the Dubai Polo and Equestrian stable tour. It starts at 8.00am. We used our buy one get one free vouchers and saved AED 370.00

There were four of us. Firstly we had a tour of the club. Then we went out to the stables. It was lovely, our guide opened the doors of some of the stables and we were able to pat, stroke and take photos of the horses. We also learnt a lot of information about the horses which we all found very interesting. There are horses of every shape, size and colour. My favourites were the tiny ones which were not much bigger than my Golden Retriever! I have been trying to persuade my husband to buy me a pair but I have no chance.

After the tour we went to one of the restaurants for breakfast which was delicious.

If you like horses then I think you will enjoy the tour. What I would have loved to do is to see the racehorse stables but I don't know if this is possible.

Hope this helps.

Swansea, Wales
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: dubai stables?

Thanks for that, we are going to Dubai in 2wks so that is something i would really like to do and it sounds like it was worth the money, only 1 question was the breakfast included?

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,378 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dubai stables?

I believe breakfast is included in the price of the tour of the stables at the Polo & Equestrian Club.

Godolphin Stables do not do tours but it could be worth contacting the Media Centre at Dubai Racing Club and asking if there are any racing stables in Dubai which do offer tours:

http://www.dubairacingclub.com/

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dubai stables?

Yes, breakfast is included in the price. You can choose anything from the menu. I had French Toast with Maple Syrup and it was lush. The others had full English Breakfast. We also ordered fresh orange juice and coffee. The breakfast was excellent.

5. Re: dubai stables?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2011, 04:18