Hello again everyone.
For a first time 2 day stopover in Dubai, on great advice from this forum, my family of 4 (son 18, daughter 16) will stay at Dubai Creek area.
As both Golden Sands and Oasis Court has good reviews, your kind comments and feedback on which apartment (based on location/facilities/flexibility) is more suited to our itinerary will be very helpful.
3/12 (Thu) Arrive airport 7am (after 7 1/2hrs
flight from London). Dubai Museum/
Bastakiya Heritage Centre/abra ride/the
souks/Meena bazaar/ Evening Desert
1. How far is the Bastiya from the museum?
2. Is it wise to do the desert safari on arrival evening or should I do it the next morning? Any recommended tour companies and should I book in advance?
4/12 (Fri) Jumeirah Beach (visit only)/Burj
Al-Arab/Burj Dubai/Marina area/
Flight home at 3am(Sat), so leave
hotel at 12.00am?
1. Is Friday a good time to do the beach?
2. What is best/cheapest way to see all the sights?
3. Please feel free to comment and advise on my my itinerary on both days - the sequence, is it doable and any tips would be greatly appreciated :)
Thank you & Best regards