We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to buy platinum wedding band

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
Best place to buy platinum wedding band

My fiancee and I are getting married this Christmas and we are planning a Summer trip to go ring shopping. She would like to have a platinum wedding band. Where is the best place to buy platinum rings? NYC, Dubai or in the UK (where we're based)? We have some airmiles so we're happy to combine a shopping trip with a holiday.

Many thanks

Dubai
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to buy platinum wedding band

Best place is to buy in Saudi Arabia - its much cheaper than NYC, Dubai or UK.

Next cheapest is Bahrain.

But I think in your case its Dubai.

And I also know whats coming next lol...

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to buy platinum wedding band

Hi Niksan

My advice would be go to Gold & Diamond Park just off SZR. Taxi driver will know where to go and it is not far from MOE. Loads of shops to chose from so have a good look around and decide for yourself as to where to buy.The Mall is Air conditioned so it will be much more comfortable than the Gold souk at the time of year you are going.

Also put Platinum rings into the search engine above and you will get loads of info on where to buy etc.

3. Re: Best place to buy platinum wedding band

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 00:20