We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

Wales
Level Contributor
2 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

booked for afternoon tea at the burj

anyone know how much it is roughly

thanks

Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
223 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

Hi

Send me a personal message with your email address and I'll send you the costs and menus.

Alli

Wales
Level Contributor
2 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

Just found the price 250.00 AED about £35.00 per person

thanks

will wait for the menus Ali

Peg
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

I've just had my confirmation email for afternoon tea at the Skyview bar:

Regular Afternoon Tea AED 275.00 per person

This is for a booking in March 2008

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
5,599 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

Seem to remember a fairly recent post about afternoon tea in the Sahn Eddar lounge is now the ultimate tea package and is something like dhs380 per person.

Melbourne
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

In 2007 the cost was 280 Dhs per person (about Pounds 38). Travel agents in Australia are quoting $Aus140 (Pounds 62). The price probably has gone up.

Cambridge, England
Level Contributor
180 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

Is it worth the money to have afternoon tea, I would like to go but my husband would need convincing!

Limerick
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

Hi, had afternoon tea in the burj in dec it cost us 50euro and was worth every cent just for the experience.So much food and class service am going back in May and it will be top of my list cant wait for my friends to enjoy this experience. Hope you enjoy yours.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,967 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

Don't book it through as travel agent as the poster above you seems to suggest that's a huge mark up.

In terms of worth the money that depends. If you are using it as a means to an end - e.g. the cheapest way to get in the Burj for a nosey about - then yes.

If you simply want to have afternoon tea then there are nicer and better value ones all over Dubai, especially in the 5 star properties like One & Only, Ritz Carlton etc

If you time it right - no lunch and late sitting -then you can stuff your face and wont need a meal in the evening so you could look on it as saving the price of your dinner

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
211 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

For those that have booked ahead before. Did you phone to book or email them? If by email do you have to then call them with your CC details to confirm?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Afternoon tea at the Burj al arab

I made my reservation by e-mailing them. They e-mailed me back with a reservation number and details. I had to call them back with my credit card number to confirm my reservation.