We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IMG world of adventures

Essex
Level Contributor
23 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
IMG world of adventures

Hi. Looking for a speedy answer if possible. We are due to go to IMG world tomorrow with friends while on holiday here in Dubai. Our daughters are 14. Is it suitable for that age? We are not massive thrill seekers but don't mind a few theme park roller coasters. Thanks in advance x

5 replies to this topic
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IMG world of adventures

Hi we went to IMG with our 10 year old boy and 14 year old girl, we all loved it. Went early morning when the park was really quiet so got on all of the big rides in the first two hours with little or no queue. Place is impressive with its themed areas but we only stayed for about four hours as felt had done everything by then. Lots of places to eat, some shows (which we didn't watch so not sure if below the age your children would enjoy. Entertainers in the streets. Worth a visit. :)

Essex
Level Contributor
23 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: IMG world of adventures

Thank you so much. We're going to give it a go. Xx

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: IMG world of adventures

The rollercoasters are really good, we got there for opening time using the free hotel shuttle service, it was incredibly quite all day, the longest queue was for the rollercoaster that goes outside, that was about 20 mins but well worth it.

If you eat there the food is actually pretty good for a theme park, they cook everything fresh for you and give you a beeper for when it's ready, but the portions are HUGE, my daughter and I both has chicken strips but could easily have shared a portion and still been full.

Whatever you do don't be tempted to ignore the 'over 15's only' rule for the Haunted House, it's absolutely terrifying, like no haunted house we have here in the UK!

Essex
Level Contributor
23 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: IMG world of adventures

Thank you. And don't worry there is no way I'm going in the haunted house 😂😂😂

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: IMG world of adventures

hello everyone,

i m visiting dubai with my 4 year old boy. will it be fun for him or what?

can you pls share entrance ticket rate for IMG world per person & for kids?

Reply to: IMG world of adventures
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted