We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess Aloha

NC
12 posts
Save Topic
Princess Aloha

Does anyone have information on the Princess Aloha? I am planning a cruise next summer and I have heard that this new ship is very good. Has anyone cruised on it?

34 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess Aloha

Yes, my fiance and I did the Adriatic cruise in May this year and it was FANTASTIC! Perfect itinerary, excellent and friendly crew, and a breathtakingly beautiful country. I would do it all over again if I had the time. Don't hesitate, do it! You'll have a marvelous time.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess Aloha

Absolutely perfect. My husband and I went in July. The staff are amazing. They treat you so well. The rooms are air conditioned which most of these types of cruises are not. Also the small touches will make the difference. Nice shampoos and lotions, toothbrush in case you forgot yours. Nice touches all around. Very clean ship. Great destinations in a beautiful country. They will also accomodate any food allergies you may have, just let them know. Can't say enough wonderful things about this cruise, staff and locations.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
11 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess Aloha

Loved this cruise. We did the one-week Dubrovnik-Dubrovnik. Crew was super, accommodations fine, food good. Here is a blog that I kept before, during and after the a cruise: www.pigottsincroatia.com.

NC
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Princess Aloha

Your blog is wonderful!!! I am helping coordinate a trip next June to Croatia and the Princess Aloha is part of the adventure. The information in your blog has answered many questions. I have a couple of other things I need help on. Would you mind helping us?

Dennis Sanders

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
11 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Princess Aloha

Dennis: would be happy to help. Please email me at pigott@comcast.net .

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Princess Aloha

Do not hesitate to sign up for a Adriatic vacation aboard the Princess Aloha. The tour guide is amazing and knowledgable, the staff super friendly, the food delicious, the swim stops perfectly timed and in the most amazing spots. I can't say enough about this vacation. A combination of sea, sun, culture, history, delicious food and company that adds unbelievable value to the trip.

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
6 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Princess Aloha

Just returned today from a trip from Dubrovnik to Zadar on the Princess Aloha. Fantastic. Would happily highly recommend this vessel to all. Comfortable, clean and very well appointed. Captain and crew great. If anything, there is too much food but this is well intentioned. Only problem is you can not always choose the other passengers...... Martin, the tour guide, is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Some of the stops are just delightful. Thoroughly enjoyed and highly reccomend it.

NC
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Princess Aloha

Thanks gengnyc. We are really forward to this trip.

Sarasota, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Princess Aloha

Was the sea rough? We are going the end of May 2014 and I tend to get motion sickness. This trip looks too good to miss.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Princess Aloha

Did you book using Archers Holidays? I have been reading very poor reviews of this Company and would like to try and get some views as a counter balance.

thank you.

Reply to: Princess Aloha
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik