We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get from Dubrovnik to Brac (Bol)

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
1 review
how to get from Dubrovnik to Brac (Bol)

hello, myself and my boyfriend going to Croatia in july, i would like to know the easiest way how to get from Dubrovnik to Bol ( Brac) Thank you :)

Best Seller
Dubrovnik Sea Kayak Tour
450 Reviews
from US$32.20*
Best Seller
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
792 Reviews
from US$57.26*
Best Seller
Game of Thrones Extended Tour
211 Reviews
from US$57.30*
Durham
Level Contributor
5,826 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: how to get from Dubrovnik to Brac (Bol)

Bus to Split and 4pm (Friday 4.30pm) catamaran from Split to Bol.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
62,475 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: how to get from Dubrovnik to Brac (Bol)

Easiest way would be to take the bus from Dubrovnik to Split and then jump on the next ferry or catamaran out to Brac. Not sure what time your flight gets in but the bus ride would take about five hours from Dubrovnik. The direct catamaran out to Bol would leave at 1600 and get to Bol at 1710. If you missed that you would have to ferry out to Supetar and then find transport to Bol. The ferries run all day so you will have no problem getting on one of them.

3. Re: how to get from Dubrovnik to Brac (Bol)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 00:15