We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GOT tour + The wall ticket

Bega, Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
23 reviews
GOT tour + The wall ticket

Hi all,

I will be in Dubrovnik in a few days and have a GOT tour booked. This tour says that I need to pay an extra 50 Kuna to enter the fort, but entry is included with a ticket to the walls.

I intend to do the walls on the same day however was hopeing to do this after the tour.

Is it possible to go to the gate and buy wall tickets, then do my tour and come back to the wall afterwards or do I need to go straight up? Just the tour is at 10am and doing the wall first might be pushing it.

Thank you!!

3 replies to this topic
Estero, Florida
Level Contributor
176 posts
209 reviews
1. Re: GOT tour + The wall ticket

Your wall ticket is good for the day anytime but only once--I'm pretty positive of this.

It also gives you entry to Fort Lovrijenac, aka the Red Keep, anytime over three days. That would save you the 50 kuna.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Level Contributor
109 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: GOT tour + The wall ticket

You don't need to buy walls ticket first!

You can do your tour, get fort ticket for 50 HRK during the tour and later when you go to city walls,

you will pay walls ticket 100 instead of 150 HRK since you already paid 50 for the fort.

It's 3 days valid

Bega, Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: GOT tour + The wall ticket

Thank you so much both of you! I was worried I would need to get my husband up at the crack of dawn on holiday :-) this sounds much easier. Thank you

Reply to: GOT tour + The wall ticket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik
Recent Conversations