We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A onest rent a car in Bucharest

Israel
Level Contributor
23 posts
54 reviews
A onest rent a car in Bucharest

Please your recomendation tfor a onest rent a car .

Thanks

Arie

65 replies to this topic
Belgium
Level Contributor
2 posts
170 reviews
51. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

I totally agree. Never EVER use Payless. They ripped me off and I am still waiting to be reimbursed of 3 days rental (I had to wait to get a decent car that had normal brakes, and that would close) ! That was 3 years ago. They are horrible.

1 post
52. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

have you tried??i ll be in romania next month and i m looking to ret a car .. thank you ;)

53. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2018, 15:19

54. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2018, 15:20

2 posts
1 review
55. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

What ever you do - Do not rent a car with right cars!!! ! They have terrible service . Gave us a faulty car that could not be used for a whole day . Refused to return the money . And upon returning the cars found "scratches" in each one of the 3 cars and refused to return our deposit

2 posts
1 review
56. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

What ever you do- do not rent a car with right cars!!!! They gave us a faulty car that was immobilzed because a defective key for 24 hours . Would not addmit it upon returning the car , found "scratches" in each of the 3 cars we returned and refused to return the deposit .

Dubai, Dubai...
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
57. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

i had the same experience, do not rent from Fox rent a car in Bucharest its a scam

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
21 posts
30 reviews
58. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

Klasswagen is ok (also online reviews). THey have new mainly volkswagen cars.

In all other cases rent of the known rental companies. Always take an external excess insurance (they are 40-45 euro's a year and will cover all your potential costs in the excess.

Take pictures before of all parts of the car (so you can always identify the scratches before incase you missed one).

2 posts
59. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

www.rentacar4.ro

The services are excellent and the cars are impeccable. I rent from them for 5 years. Recommended! I have never stopped my guarantee. There are great people!

Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
60. Re: A onest rent a car in Bucharest

Klass Wagen Con warning ! After reading the reviews on the Fbk and Google , decided to risk . Bad decision . I tried to put in writing in several e-mail exchange all the details , so I won't have any surprise and win the rental car at the price they advertise . After I even send a picture of the credit card I was supposed to use as Deposit , and got a confirmation that I can use it , when I arrived at the desk , without putting the card in the bank terminal , they refused it . Reason was that they use their own app , who decides if the card is usable or not . Result -> Agreed price 193 Eur , the price to be paid 430 Eur .You might think you have the liberty to refuse that , well you don't have it . No car in Bucharest will have anything for you in same day notice , and no train tickets available either (summertime , all the students travel ) . The 5 stars they got are all most likely from big leasing companies with a lot of employs . Stay away , beware .

Reply to: A onest rent a car in Bucharest
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bucharest