We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding advice in Croatia for Irish couple

Limerick
4 posts
2 reviews
Wedding advice in Croatia for Irish couple

Hey everyone, me and my boyfriend have decided we’d love to get married in Croatia in late May/early June in 2020. We’re looking for advice on reasonably priced areas or hotels. I have a vision of getting married on the sand and a very relaxed/chilled meal afterward. But somewhere with music late into the night or somewhere close by with late music,

Ideally we like to be near a city for ease for accommodation.

Would also love something a bit different, open to all suggestions,

Thanks in advance

Karen

4 replies to this topic
Limerick
4 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Wedding advice in Croatia for Irish couple

Also, I should have mentioned, it will be between 60-80 guests!

Europe
Level Contributor
982 posts
1 review
2. Re: Wedding advice in Croatia for Irish couple

Maybe you could hire a wedding planer in Croatia: newholidays.co.uk/btw-studio-rijeka/45841804…

You have probablly been to Croatia ... not many sandy beaches ...

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
3,243 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Wedding advice in Croatia for Irish couple

If you want to make it legal rather than a token wedding, you will definitely need a planner. The bureaucracy would be too much to handle unless you're fluent in Croatian. You need to also hire the services of a certified Croatian translator. For some reason this page doesn't load on my browser anymore as it used to, maybe it will work for you flyawaybride.com/fab-guide-legalities-of-get… Loaded with info you need.

Limerick
4 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Wedding advice in Croatia for Irish couple

Thanks, we will be doing the legal side at home, so don’t need to worry about that!

Thanks

Reply to: Wedding advice in Croatia for Irish couple
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted