We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jean-Michel or Nanuka

Muswellbrook...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Jean-Michel or Nanuka

Hubby & I will be Celebrating our 10 year wedding Anniversary and will be taking our 4 children (aged 8,6,4 & 1) and didn’t know which resort would be the best..

We really would like the children to have a wonderful time as well if we decide to have a day to ourselves..

Jean-Michael or Nanuka?

We have been given a good rate on Koro Sun...

having a hard time deciding which resort to go with...

4 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
647 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Jean-Michel or Nanuka

I have not been to any of the resorts you mention, but have only heard good things about the jean Michel Cousteau Resort, particularly if travelling with kids.

Hopefully someone with more experience will corroborate my "hearsay".

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
Level Contributor
4,158 posts
327 reviews
2. Re: Jean-Michel or Nanuka

Nanuka is located past the Coral Coast area at Pacific Harbour on Viti Levu. It has a lovely long beach but the water is not clear. You have access to daytrips and the nearby golf course as well as a range of adventure activities that your children are probably a bit young to appreciate. You do however get a dedicated Nanny for kids under 6. This would be the easiest to access with small children as the other resorts will require an internal flight on a small aircraft with luggage restrictions.

Jean-Michel receives consistently fabulous reviews for its childrens programmes and your older kids in particular should have a great time there. They also have dedicated carers for under 5's.

Koro Sun have 2 & 3 bedroom villas and also nanny service for under 3 and kids club with a range of cultural based activities. They are also closer to town if you want to explore a little.

Muswellbrook...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Jean-Michel or Nanuka

Thank you 😊

Which resort would b your pick?

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
Level Contributor
4,158 posts
327 reviews
4. Re: Jean-Michel or Nanuka

I’d go to any of them. Just depends on priorities, logistics and budget for YOUR family 🙂

Reply to: Jean-Michel or Nanuka
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nadi
Recent Conversations