We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL Super Bowl 2017

2 posts
NFL Super Bowl 2017

Super Bowl is on February 6 at 11:30am in (Fiji Time). Any recommendations on a good Sports Bar around Nadi airport or Denarau to watch the game on large TV's.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
10,115 posts
144 reviews
1. Re: NFL Super Bowl 2017

You may find it on TV or internet. Doubt it will be watched in Fiji they are Rugby fans.

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,374 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: NFL Super Bowl 2017

Possibly at 'Sitar ' Restaurant & Bar in Martintar - halfway between airport and Nadi town). They run overseas sports channels and am sure I've seen Superbowl out of the corner of my eye ! Great place for food and drinks, and would be open at 11.30am. I will try and find out.

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,374 posts
38 reviews
3. Re: NFL Super Bowl 2017

Hi Darshak, From inquiries It appears highly unlikely that Sitar would be showing the Super Bowl on Feb. 6th.

Bounty Restaurant & Bar with the new 8Knots nightclub on top (further up the road & opposite Rosies) is another possibility but they are NOT open until around 4pm daily. Suggest when you arrive (presumably staying at Denarau) ask around or contact the other large hotels. Rugby comes first over anything else in Fiji....... Good luck.

2 posts
4. Re: NFL Super Bowl 2017

Thanks for your help. Got a hold of Tanoa Hotel. They said they would change the TV in Bar to the game, but am not sure if there are large TV's/Screens or just small. Regardless, can not be picky. I am staying near by at a family members place in Nadi.

5. Re: NFL Super Bowl 2017

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2018, 05:16