We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lima to cusco please help

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Topic
lima to cusco please help

i am just looking at flights from lima to cusco..they are 88sterling is this the usual price..sounds expensive...

Kansas
Level Contributor
630 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lima to cusco please help

I think you can do best by going on www.apunake.com or calling their 1-800 number (listed on their website) and talking to Jhulianna Pena. That flight cost me the equivalent of 63sterling. Hope this helps.

Guatemala
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: lima to cusco please help

The cheapest I found was in TACA.COM. They have flight from $63 each way.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: lima to cusco please help

We booked ours through Lan peru, but had to make sure we were on the peruvian version to get the local rates. Saved hundreds of dollars.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,252 posts
481 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lima to cusco please help

Lan.com offers different prices for flights depending on restrictions and the time of the year.

If you buy with anticipation and on low season you can buy them for as low as $65 one way, plus taxes.

5. Re: lima to cusco please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 18:15