We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
weather

Hi Guys!

I'm flying to Singapore tomorrow night. I wonder what type of weather it has right now. Does it rain the whole day?

Pls help. Thank you very much.

Singapore
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

It's still kind of rainy over here for the past few days but usually slight drizzle. Can be sunny at certain parts of the day.

Temp can be low at night so a light jacket will be handy

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,010 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

It shower mostly in the evening nowaday, occasionally in the early morning & afternoon (before 2pm). Hence, overall it is still humid but with a hint of coolness in the evening........Most of the time if it rains in the early afternoon, it won't rain in the evening.....For now till mid Jan 07.

Have a good time.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Thank you sinsunkiss and Me. I hope I'll have a great time there.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

u will have a good time, it does shower daily but it stops and wouldnt hinder your activities.

As for a light jacket, it doesnt get cold in SIN unless u r going in and out of air conditioning (esp. at the movie houses !) when u had gotten wet from a shower, it does get chilly and one light jacket or cardi will be helpful.

Good LUck

PS. dont forget to bring shoes that are your most comfortable and ones that u dont mind getting wet

5. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 21:18