We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cigars

perth
Level Contributor
44 posts
cigars

hi can anyone please help me.

we're going to singapore for a 7 day cruise then 3 days in singapore. my husband smokes cigars ( wee willem ) which are not that big, probably the same size as a cigarette..is there a ban on bringing duty free cigars into singa's as well..

can you buy small cigars in singa's. my husband will go stir crazy if we're on a cruise without his cigars.....

thanx

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: cigars

There is no duty-free allowance on cigarettes and other tobacco products for Singapore but u can buy them in SIN. There are quite a few cigar stores in town, I am not sure which part of town u r in but I know there is one in Tanglin Mall (not the shopping center but the Mall), another shop is in the CityLink Mall or :

cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/…00.html

Good Luck

PS. if ur husband want to enjoy a cigar in a bar, try the one at Regent.

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i8282-Suggested…

perth
Level Contributor
44 posts
2. Re: cigars

thanx de last one for ur prompt reply... life wouldnt be worth living without my husband and his cigars haha....glad to know we can buy them in singapore.....

3. Re: cigars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 19:16