We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore to Bali

Ao Nang, Krabi
Level Contributor
213 posts
Singapore to Bali

What's the very cheapest flight from SIN to Bali?? Any thoughts about the budget airlines?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,306 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Singapore to Bali

Cheapest airfare? Would have to be Valuair then. They're the only budget airline that flies between Singapore and the island. Valuair and Jetstar Airways have merged as one company. Unfortunately I've personally yet to experience flights operated by Valuair, though general sentiments among the travel community have been quite positive. Check their website for promotional deals.

You can post your query on the Bali forum too. Jade, the local expert for Bali can definitely put you in the right direction. She's mad about Bali. Haha! ;-P

Have fun (",)

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
76 reviews
2. Re: Singapore to Bali

i think most vote for jetstar for budget airline.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,306 posts
38 reviews
3. Re: Singapore to Bali

Hi,

Check out these special deals from Jetstar/Valuair:

Bali - from S$88

Book between 8 Jan and 16 Jan 2007 for travel between 8 Jan and 28 Feb 2007.

www.jetstar.com

Asia
Level Contributor
4,196 posts
74 reviews
4. Re: Singapore to Bali

Hi,

If you are travelling in a group of 4 or more, then you might want to consider Singapore Airlines(SQ). They sometimes have good deals for Minimum 4. So good that they are comparable to Jetstar. Uh-huh! Flight times are also better and there's in-flight entertainment on board and definitely more baggage weight allowed.

If not, then Jetstar might also be not bad. I have flown Jetstar, but not to Bali - they have also changed the flight schedule, I think.

Sometimes Garuda has also got good deals. The best airlines are Singapore, Garuda and Jetstar - direct and they often have promotions.

My husband and I once wanted to take Jetstar to Bali - thought that it was cheaper, but then found out that we'd only save $10 if we had flown SQ, so we ended up with SQ. It was a Minimum 2 promotion.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
5. Re: Singapore to Bali

I looked into flights from Singapore to Bali on both Jetstar and Singapore Airlines. Jetstar has limited flights and we would have had to leave Bali a day early. As we are a group of 5 we were able to take advantage of the min. 4 special. Singapore airline's cost was only $45. (Singapore) more than Jetstar. On Jetstar the return flight doesn't get into Singapore until almost 1:00 in the morning.

Hope this info helps you.

Regards,

Laurie

6. Re: Singapore to Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 20:19