We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina bay sands

Cronulla, Australia
Level Contributor
340 posts
383 reviews
Save Topic
Marina bay sands

Does Marina Bay Sands hotel have a shuttle bus to anywhere else besides the airport

Thought I saw somewhere on the forum they had one to Suntec city

but cannot find where I saw it now

Also does anyone have any idea how much it would cost for a taxi from the hotel to china town,little India or Suntec city

we will be in Singapore this week so would appreciate any help the forum can give me

I have been checking out answers to shopping but not sure how to actually get to the air conditioned passages with shops and cafes underground but where is the entrance

Please help if you can without this forum I would not have been able to plan our trip these last few answers will make it complete

Cronulla, Australia
Level Contributor
340 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Marina bay sands

Thanks everyone for all your great help

If and when you all decide to come to Australia or Bali I will meet you on those forums and return the favour

Cheers Sassafraf

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
51,318 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Marina bay sands

sassafraf,

you`re most welcome.

Happy planning and enjoy your stay in MBS!

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Marina bay sands

Taxi from Marina Bay Sands will definitely cost at least S$6. There is a $3 location surcharge and the flag down rate is now S$3.00-3.40 depending on the taxi company. On top of that there might be peak hour surcharge too.

You can read more about it here: http://www.taxisingapore.com/taxi-fare/

Brisbane
Level Contributor
3 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Marina bay sands

Good luck with your adventure. We have just returned from Singapore and had 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. Everyone seemes to have covered the travel options.We found the transport easy once we worked it out. Hope you like the hotel. Dont let them put you on lower floors, the traffic noise is so bad at night

15. Re: Marina bay sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2013, 10:17