We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment rental for my wedding

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
1 review
apartment rental for my wedding

Can anyone suggest a nice serviced apartment or vacation apartment for my family (5 adults) to stay for 3 weeks during which time I will be getting married? We're not looking to spend more than 6000 SGD, but cant seem to find anything suitable. Thanks in advance.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: apartment rental for my wedding

check out the ascott, somerset, or far east organization hospitality (they have plenty of apartment all over Singapore for short stay/rent, just google for their website).

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
120 reviews
2. Re: apartment rental for my wedding

http://www.apartments2book.com/singapore.htm

**6 Fort Canning Residence Singapore

Low Discounted Special Offer Rates 2011

Superbly Located 3 Bedroom Family Apartments

From $3,410 per week tax - up to 5 people**

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
1 review
3. Re: apartment rental for my wedding

Thanks for your replies....I can find these apartments very easily as you suggest, but the problem is the lack of affordable apartments - I cant seem to find anything under $6000 for 3 weeks. Any ideas?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
95 reviews
4. Re: apartment rental for my wedding

Have you thought of hotels instead of apartments? For 5 adults you can get two rooms. Hotel V seems like selling hot cakes now with their newbie promotional offer. See another post below 'V Hotel Lavender...'

5. Re: apartment rental for my wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 22:19