We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy Sony Cuber shot DSC P200 camera?

Singapore
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Where to buy Sony Cuber shot DSC P200 camera?

Anybody knows where I can find SONY Cuber shot DSC P200 camera, 7.2mpx, in Singapore? I tryed Parisilk and Sim Lim but was told-it is an old model!It is only 2y old!!

Thx, Mina

Singapore
Level Contributor
167 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Where to buy Sony Cuber shot DSC P200 camera?

Maybe you want to try to call up one of the Sony Gallery or Sony square shops. See : www.sony.com.sg/section/retailshops…

I normally go to : Woodlands Domestic Electrical Pte Ltd at Clementi to get Sony products. One of the best priced if you are paying by cash.

Singapore
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Where to buy Sony Cuber shot DSC P200 camera?

Hi, thanks for your kind reply. I did try Sony shops as well and there is not model I would like to buy. However, I called the shop you recomended in Woodlands, and aparently they have it but asked S$699!!!???(the price should be S$330-max400!). I was obviously shocked when heard the price and immediately told that I will get a 'deduction'. Any idea how much I should expect to get it for, as I dont want to waste time and money for taxi going all way to Woodlands for unreasonable price of the camera?Thx for your help once again.

Singapore
Level Contributor
167 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Where to buy Sony Cuber shot DSC P200 camera?

I am not sure. But do you know what is the retail price for this camera ? You normally can get about 15% off the list price of the item you see in places like Harvey Norman or Best Denki.

Singapore
Level Contributor
167 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Where to buy Sony Cuber shot DSC P200 camera?

For your info, this place is at Clementi. It's one of the HDB block opposite Ginza Plaza. Not Woodlands.

Singapore
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Where to buy Sony Cuber shot DSC P200 camera?

Hi LizAwa, thanks.

6. Re: Where to buy Sony Cuber shot DSC P200 camera?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 03:17