We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ParkHoppers don't hop?!

Sydney
Level Contributor
523 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
ParkHoppers don't hop?!

Hello All,

I read a forum suggestion that, because the Zoo opens at 8:30 annd the River Safari opens at 10:00, you could get an early start at the zoo, hop over to the River Safari when it opens in hopes of seeing the pandas being active, and then go back to the zoo until it closes .....and if one wasn't lucky in the morning, head back to the pandas at the River Safari to see whether they've uncurled during the day. In other words, use the Park Hopper tickets to hop from park to park. This fits in exactly with what we hoped to do.

However, the Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) website states that ParkHopper tickets....."Entitle you to one visit per park within 7 days stated on the ticket, inclusive of the first visit date". So....no park hopping?

ParkHopper tickets are simply discounted tickets without park hopping or am I missing something?

Thanks,

CP

6 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ParkHoppers don't hop?!

What it means is you can only visit each park on one day only during the 7 days, and not go two or more days over the 7 day period. You can exit and re-enter during the same day by getting a handstamp.

Sydney
Level Contributor
523 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ParkHoppers don't hop?!

So.......either I hop back and forth (if that's what I want) from Zoo to River Safari on the one day OR I use this type of slightly discounted ticket to visit the zoo only on Day 1 and the River Safari only on Day 2.

Is this correct?

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14,225 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ParkHoppers don't hop?!

Yes that’s correct.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ParkHoppers don't hop?!

the discount for the Parkhopper ($78) is pretty steep, buying separately would be $144 without the trams and rides

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ParkHoppers don't hop?!

We are in Singapore now, you can buy a park hopper plus for $88 which includes all tram & boat rides, the parks are beside each other we did the zoo, then the river safari then the night safari, they are a long way from the city, easy to get to by mrt & bus, so you probably only would want to go once.

Sydney
Level Contributor
523 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ParkHoppers don't hop?!

Thanks to all.

Bought 2-park adult tickets online for $55.10 (instead of $63.65 if we has bought separate online tickets for Zoo and River Safari). So discount not huge on 2 park tickets but any saving is appreciated.

Reply to: ParkHoppers don't hop?!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted