We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore to KL

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
51 posts
Singapore to KL

Hi!

This will be my first time to travel to Singapore with my friends. We're planning to go and see KL this coming Monday Jan 15. How long will it take us to go there and what is the best transportation to take and where? and the cost... (I don't have any idea...)

Please help... Thank you very much.

Kimmy

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: Singapore to KL

The best way to get to KL :

http://www.journeymalaysia.com/ptasingkl.htm

U can also choose the traing (best is the night train so u will arrive in the day at KL but this is about 7 hours rather than the buses at 5 hours).

Good Luck

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
51 posts
2. Re: Singapore to KL

Hello De.

If I'm going to take the bus going there, do you happen to know the details? I mean the bus station and the fare. Thank you so much.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
76 reviews
3. Re: Singapore to KL

if u check the link I had posted, each company will state the cost and time and place to catch the buses.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
76 reviews
4. Re: Singapore to KL

There is also some discussion before about someone in the Le Meridien hotel (orchard) that can arrange for transport to KL ? I forgot the details but if u do a search or someone who knows about it will answer it.

Good luck

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
51 posts
5. Re: Singapore to KL

Thank you for your help De :) I appreciate it very much.

Happy New Year!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
76 reviews
6. Re: Singapore to KL

Happy New Year and good luck !

7. Re: Singapore to KL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 15:17