We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just to say thank you

england
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just to say thank you

Just wanted to post a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has replied to my numerous posts in the past.

Have just returned from Singapore and your recommendations and advise really did help us to get the most out of our four day stopover on the way home from Oz.

Will post reports when my head has cleared and I am in UK time but once again many thanks everyone. A beautiful place that will forever be remembered !!

Ali x

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6,614 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just to say thank you

waiting to read your report :)

Singapore
Level Contributor
3,073 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Just to say thank you

Welcome to this forum, Ali! So glad U had a memorable time in our island!

Looking to enjoy yr report soon. ;)

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,010 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just to say thank you

Hey Alison

U finally got back after visiting Singapore...........I am looking forward to ur experience with the breakfast & hotel part ^__^..........It would be a good thread for future guest to read thru......

Cheers

4. Re: Just to say thank you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 08:27